11.01.2004

A blog about Blogger

Click on the title of this post to find the page that sparked my motivation to create this blog.

I have another blog that I've enjoyed creating here on blogger, and hope to someday host my own blog, when I get good enough at it. But these blogger guys have a good thing going and I'm enjoying surfing their wave in the meantime.

Thing is, you can't contact them. They can't be contacted. Believe me, I've tried. Their "talk to us" page simply doesn't work. Gives you an internal error, every time. Gave me one today, when I sent a note to let them know I was creating this blog, in response to the brokenness of that page.

I hope to post here answers to some of the questions that I've run into in my blogging adventures, as well as known issues that apparently aren't being resolved, issues that have been / are being resolved, and any other helpful hints and/or tips I may be able to offer about using blogger. More to come, shortly.

There may be other blogs out there to this effect, and if so, I'd love to know about them. Feel free to comment with their links, or anything else you might have to share. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa De Vahl said...

well, I must admit that I'm not too keen on the blogger.com but I've tried blog.com but it is worse!

January 4, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home